Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Trying out new things

So, I survived the flight home with the help of some homeopathic medicine that really worked! The baby slept the whole time (she is an angel baby) and I got an entire row, actually the whole back of the plane to myself. So, no complaining here.

I have about 12 blog posts in my head right now but none are fully developed so I thought I would try to show off what I learned about blogging from my sister during this trip. For all you super bloggers this might be boring but I feel like a rock star!


As shown in the paragraph above, I learned how to put a link in my post. So here's a shout out to my sis who has a great blog and is much craftier than me. She's also an amazing yoga teacher so if you're ever in the DC area check her out!


I also learned how to put pics in my post like this (of course this took forever because it ended up in the wrong spot a few times-why does it keep putting the pic at the top?):


There is probably an easier way to do this but I just cut and pasted the html code from one spot to another. Obviously, I need lots more practice. Anyway, this is the angel baby taken about a month ago. Such a serious face!

And even though they will kill me here's a pic of my mom and dad who I went to visit along with my sis and her family this weekend: The greatest parents a girl could ask for! More on them at a later date. I also learned how to make my words different colors. I really could have fun with that!

She also showed me how to add video but lucky for you guys I don't have any on the computer to add.

I'm pretty proud of myself even though the entire world probably already knows how to do all these things. Oh well, everyone at their own pace I always say.

7 comments:

Orah said...

BTW - I still do not know how to post links - maybe you can show me. And my last couple of posts (with 5000 pictures) took FOREVA, cuz I had to keep dragging the picture down from the top of the page. Ri gosh darn diculous. And no one in my family blogs, so I try to be self taught. Whatever works.

Yitzy, Seth said...

Wow! Way to go honey! Who woulda thought I would be married to a techno nerd! (HTML editing? You?!) Lol
Keep up the awesome blogcraft! I am very proud of you!

Rach said...

Your parents are very cute!

Anonymous said...

By the way..the side effects for that homeapathuc stuff is the total lack of desire or craving for coffee. (Among other stuff)prolonged reading can cause blurry vision. Watch out

Shosh said...

glad you had a good trip!

Shira said...

This was such a cute post! Today, I wanted to know how to cross out a word so I just googled it. I should've just asked your sister...

Anonymous said...

E, I'm glad you learned all that stuff from your sister, but that picture of Dad & I, not good. But thank Rac for thinking we're cute.
The picture of Mina is cute - she is serious looking like you used to be when you were her age.
Yitzy is going to be so proud of you and your techno skills.