Monday, February 9, 2009

I feel blah

Not much has gone in the past few days to write about. The kids are being themselves-one minute they love each other and the next they can't stand to be in the same room. That means I need to pay constant attention to them. Which also means I can't seem to muster up any energy to get anything done when I know I am going to be interrupted every 2 minutes anyway.

So that's right, I feel blah.

I should be excited about this warmer weather we are having but I just keep thinking that the cold is going to come back anyway.

I should be excited that I am going to visit my family with just the baby but all I think about is packing- UGH.

I should be excited that I only have 3 days to work this week but all I can think about is all the work that I need to finish before the week is over.

I hate it when I feel this way because when I don't stay on top of things then they pile up and pile up until there are mountains of things to do (laundry, errands, etc). Hopefully, I can get out of this funk!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You better be excited about visiting family! Forget packing...just bring a toothbrush and underwear. We have everything else! :) Looking forward to seeing you on Thursday!

Anonymous said...

You better feel good about seeing us - you just have the winter blues, tired mom syndrome and keep repeating to yourself - "this too shall pass."
Love, love , love.