Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Tagged

I was tagged today by my lovely sister and as part of the game-playing process, I must find: 1 picture, 1 poem, 1 song, 1 quote, 1 item of clothing, 1 place and 1 disney princess. And then I must tag 6 more bloggers-in-crime. So here goes:







1. The picture(s) of my kids( I didn't have a pic of just one of all of them on the computer so you'll have to look at 3).
Here are the two oldest Big T and L enjoying posing for the camera.


Here is the baby M, the most laid back baby on the planet.


This is Little T, my red haired angel/devil.



2. A poem? This was a hard one but I chose to go down memory lane and pick a poem that I remembered from childhood. This is one of my favorite poems ever. In fact, anything by Shel Silverstein makes me smile.



3. I am really into Metallica right now. I would have to say that Hero of the Day is a fav. I never knew that their songs actually had such deep meaning.



4. Ok-I'm not sure if this a real quote but I have a poster saying it so someone said it sometime-"LISTEN and SILENT are spelled with the same letters." We don't listen enough!



5. Oh, I have a clothes problem-how can I choose just one item? Right now I would really like to wear sandals, flip flops or anything you can put on your feet in warm weather. I can't find a specific pair and the baby is crying so I'll leave you to imagine a pair.



6. The place? San Diego all the way! Lots of fun things to do, the greatest weather ever. Loooove it!



7. If I had to choose a Disney princess and I guess I have to or my sis might kill me, I would choose Sleeping Beauty. I can always use more sleep and she seems to have extra to go around. I also always liked her extra fairy helpers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nicely done, sis. Some of your links are a bit wonky though (stage whisper: you need to remove the first http:// or else they won't work). But I didn't peg you as a Metallica fan, but had Sleeping Beauty all the way. :)

Orah said...

Well I am curious what your fave poem is cuz I love Shel Silverstein too, but I do not think the link is working.

Anonymous said...

I'm working on the link issue but my computers at work stink!! I'll try to fix it tonight.