Monday, April 12, 2010

#101

This is my 101st blog entry. I have officially passed 100 posts. That has got to be important to mention, right?


Actually, I do want to say thanks to everyone who reads, it means a lot to me. Blogging has been a way for me to express myself and share my thoughts and the fact that people out there in cyberspace find me interesting is very encouraging. So I thank you and my self-esteem thanks you too! And feel free to speak up and share. I love reading comments.


Anyway, yesterday I forgot to mention something else I love: coffee!! I finally opened my new keurig and it is fabulous, awesome, and amazing. It really makes a great cup of coffee (and fast too). I'm not sure about the tea yet but I also drink lots of tea, so I think I am going to get my money's worth. Speaking of money, I got a really good deal on it. It's kind of a long story but my mom bought the mini at Kohl's for $72 ( she had an extra coupon and it was on sale and less sales tax in MD). I then returned it and upgraded to the elite and used a 15% off coupon so only paid $100 (including tax) for it. It's normally $130 without tax so I think it is a pretty good deal. And it will be an even better deal if I don't buy coffee during the week!


I could really use the coffee today-I am sooooo tired! It is so hard to be back to the routine. Even though it was back to the routine last week, this is the first Monday in a while and it is just plain exhausting!

I think I am going to go hunt down a cup of coffee to survive the afternoon. . .

2 comments:

Rach said...

welcome to the Keurig family!

and yeah, the first Monday of the first full week has been killer!

mom said...

Congrats on your 101 blog. It has been interesting to read your thoughts, opinions, questions and comments. It has also (I think) improved your writing skills. It's a nice way for a mom to find out what her daughter thinks now that she's an adult, mother and career person. Being that your life is so busy and hectic now, it doesn't allow us to talk as often as we used to, so this is a good way to keep in touch. Luv you!