Monday, August 24, 2009

Just a reminder

I really must make more time for blogging. . . must put it on the schedule with the other 10,000 things going on. . . .

I did just want to give a quick reminder of our book chat that is schedule Aug. 27 at 8 pm. Even if you have only read a bit of the the book (Honolulu by Alan Brennart) or haven't finished please feel invited to participate!! I can't wait to hear everyone's thought and opinions about the book!

Also, if anyone has any suggestions about an upcoming book please let me know. I have a few books on hold at the library but I would like to hear some other ideas.

Happy Reading!!

2 comments:

shalva said...

I think I am going to have to pass on this meeting, we're in Israel and the time difference is a bit of a problem - I didn't get to read the book, I had to return it before we left but I am going to take it out again when we come back - and I am looking foward to the next 'meeting'! Which books do you have on hold? I have a bunch on hold too, but I don't remember any names right now...I just started A Pigeon and a Boy by Meir Shalev, so far I like it...

elisha said...

I'm sorry you won't be around-I might be talking to myself on Aug. 27. I have the new jennifer weiner, am getting the new phillipa gregory and i also have 2 non-fiction books. I haven't heard about the book you mentioned. Oh, and I read The Blue Cotton Gown and liked it. It isn't the best I've read, I wanted more birth stuff! Have a great trip and come home safely!!